Unable to create JMS Queues - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Unable to create JMS Queues - Weblogic ; I have an existing application which runs on an integration domain on my development server, it contains a web application, some process files, some page flows, and a webservice. It runs absolutely fine on integration domain with only one server. ...

  1. Unable to create JMS Queues

    I have an existing application which runs on an integration domain on my development
    server, it contains a web application, some process files, some page flows, and
    a webservice. It runs absolutely fine on integration domain with only one server.

    Now when I try to run same application in an Cluster/managed server environment
    it gives the listed error - Unable to create JMS queues.

    Steps:
    1. create Integration domain
    2. Create a admin server
    3. Create two managed servers
    4. put them in one cluster (Created a cluster also) 5. put all the server on one
    machine.
    6. Select all the services for each of the server.

    Now I create a new application and import various project, when I try to run a
    jpd file, it gives me the error.
    I have tried it using an ear file.

    There were other errors too in the log file.
    For example:
    ConnectionFactory not found for jndiName eis/BEA_WLS_DBMS_ADK.> #### 10:11:35 PM GMT+05:30> '1' for queue: 'weblogic.admin.HTTP'> <> <> not found for jndiName eis/BEA_WLS_DBMS_ADK_LOCALTX.> #### PM GMT+05:30> queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default'> <> <> EJB: AsyncDispatcher is unable to connect to the JMS destination: easWeb.queue.AsyncDispatcher.
    Connection failed after 63 attempts. The MDB will attempt to reconnect every 10
    seconds. This log message will repeat every 600 seconds until the condition clears.>
    ####
    <> <>

    I tried to copy various queues (as listed in this link) in config.xml, but after
    doing that my server does not start.
    I tried to add these queues using console, after that my managed server does not
    start.

    It says:
    ent>
    <> <> while executing action updateDeployments on integration:Location=wld01_eas1,Name=wld01_eas1,Ty pe=ServerConfig
    MBean instance failed. The method updateDeployments with signature [] was invoked
    with parameters as [].
    weblogic.management.AbortDeploymentException: weblogic.t3.srvr.FatalStartupException:
    Can't start server due to startup class failure WLI Startup Class - with nested
    exception:
    [java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException - with target exception:
    [com.bea.wli.management.BPMComponentInitializationE xception: Failed to initialize
    ProcessConfiguration module]]
    at weblogic.t3.srvr.StartupClassService.addDeployment (StartupClassService.java:92)
    at weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.DeploymentTarget .addDeployment(DeploymentTarget.java:330)
    at weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.DeploymentTarget .addDeployments(DeploymentTarget.java:590)
    at weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.DeploymentTarget .updateServerDeployments(DeploymentTarget.java:568 )
    at weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.DeploymentTarget .updateDeployments(DeploymentTarget.java:240)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ e Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Native MethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(De legatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at weblogic.management.internal.DynamicMBeanImpl.invo keLocally(DynamicMBeanImpl.java:747)
    at weblogic.management.internal.DynamicMBeanImpl.invo ke(DynamicMBeanImpl.java:726)
    at weblogic.management.internal.ConfigurationMBeanImp l.invoke(ConfigurationMBeanImpl.java:458)
    at com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBea nServerImpl.java:1557)
    at com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBea nServerImpl.java:1525)
    at weblogic.management.internal.RemoteMBeanServerImpl .invoke(RemoteMBeanServerImpl.java:765)
    at weblogic.management.internal.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBe anProxy.java:946)
    at weblogic.management.internal.MBeanProxy.invokeForC achingStub(MBeanProxy.java:481)
    at weblogic.management.configuration.ServerMBean_Stub .updateDeployments(ServerMBean_Stub.java:7271)
    at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.upd ateServerDeployments(SlaveDeployer.java:1245)
    at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.res ume(SlaveDeployer.java:397)
    at weblogic.management.deploy.DeploymentManagerServer LifeCycleImpl.resume(DeploymentManagerServerLifeCy cleImpl.java:230)
    at weblogic.t3.srvr.SubsystemManager.resume(Subsystem Manager.java:131)
    at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.resume(T3Srvr.java:964)
    at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:359)

  2. Re: Unable to create JMS Queues

    When I deploy the application in cluster env as an ear file I get this error when
    I call a JPD file
    WLI-Core:530214]ProcessControl invocation failed[EJB Exception: : weblogic.jws.control.SchedulerException:
    Unable to schedule Service method clientRequest[While trying to lookup 'easWeb.queue.AsyncDispatcher'
    didn't find subcontext 'queue' Resolved easWeb]
    at com.bea.wlw.runtime.core.bean.InvokeScheduler.sche duleRequest(InvokeScheduler.java:319)

    at com.bea.wlw.runtime.core.bean.SyncDispatcherBean.i nvoke(SyncDispatcherBean.java:142)

    at com.bea.wlw.runtime.core.bean.SyncDispatcher_k1mrl 8_EOImpl.invoke(SyncDispatcher_k1mrl8_EOImpl.java: 100)

    at com.bea.wlw.runtime.core.dispatcher.ServiceHandleI mpl.invoke(ServiceHandleImpl.java:285)

    at com.bea.wlw.runtime.core.call.JavaCall.invoke(Java Call.java:57)
    at com.bea.wli.bpm.runtime.SubFlowCall.invoke(SubFlow Call.java:42)
    at com.bea.wlw.runtime.core.control.ServiceControlImp l.invoke(ServiceControlImpl.jcs:873)

    at com.bea.control.ProcessControlImpl.invoke(ProcessC ontrolImpl.jcs:421)
    at com.bea.wlw.runtime.core.control.ServiceControlImp l.invoke(ServiceControlImpl.jcs:754)

    at com.bea.control.ProcessControlImpl.invoke(ProcessC ontrolImpl.jcs:359)
    at com.bea.wlw.runtime.core.dispatcher.DispMethod.inv oke(DispMethod.java:359)

    at com.bea.wlw.runtime.core.container.Invocable.invok e(Invocable.java:420)
    at com.bea.wlw.runtime.core.container.Invocable.invok e(Invocable.java:393)
    at com.bea.wlw.runtime.jcs.container.JcsProxy.invoke( JcsProxy.java:387)
    at $Proxy23.clientRequest(Unknown Source)
    at com.pfizer.eas.worklist.WorklistImpl.startWorkflow (WorklistImpl.jcs:87)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ e Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Native MethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

+ Reply to Thread