home-call-router-class-name - Weblogic

This is a discussion on home-call-router-class-name - Weblogic ; The definition for home-call-router-class-name says that you can put in a class that extends weblogic.rmi.extensions.CallRouter. I couldnt find a weblogic.rmi.extensions package in the APIDoc. Is this deprecated? Does weblogic provide a default implementation if we dont specify this tag in ...

  1. home-call-router-class-name

    The definition for home-call-router-class-name says that you can put in a class
    that extends weblogic.rmi.extensions.CallRouter. I couldnt find a weblogic.rmi.extensions
    package in the APIDoc. Is this deprecated?

    Does weblogic provide a default implementation if we dont specify this tag in
    the DD? I was wondering what is the need for this tag?

    Thanks
    Raj

  2. Re: home-call-router-class-name

    Got the API definition from the Weblogic 51 docs. Anyway, looks like its needed
    only if the routing should be customized according to some rule.

    -Raj

    "Raj" wrote:

    >The definition for home-call-router-class-name says that you can put
    >in a class
    >that extends weblogic.rmi.extensions.CallRouter. I couldnt find a weblogic.rmi.extensions
    >package in the APIDoc. Is this deprecated?
    >
    >Does weblogic provide a default implementation if we dont specify this
    >tag in
    >the DD? I was wondering what is the need for this tag?
    >
    >Thanks
    >Raj

+ Reply to Thread