Hello!

We have a WLS 7.0 SP2 cluster with two HP-UX boxes. We are trying to
re-deploy parts of the application that have changed and now we are doing it
as a "cold re-deploy", I mean we do the stop/deploy/start cycle, but I would
like to know if it is possible to do a hot deploy without restarting the
servers.
We have got JSP pages deployed in this way, but no luck with EJB nor JARs...

Has anybody this kind of situation and have been able to apply modifications
to the application in a hot way, so the downtime is 0 ?

Thanks a lot!

Antonio

PS:: We haven't got any confirmation from BEA support about if this is
possible or not. I understand that the documentation says that this is
possible, but I would like a true life answer.