Seeting Up Multicast On W2K Prof. - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Seeting Up Multicast On W2K Prof. - Weblogic ; Hi, I am trying to set up my development environment on my machine. It's windows 200 Professional. Apart from admin server i have started two instances of weblogic on local machine.(they are running on two different ports). I need to ...

  1. Seeting Up Multicast On W2K Prof.

    Hi,
    I am trying to set up my development environment on my machine. It's windows 200
    Professional.
    Apart from admin server i have started two instances of weblogic on local machine.(they
    are running on two different ports).
    I need to configure Muticast settings for the cluster to make it work.
    Any help on configuring Muticast on W2K professional will be highly appreciated.

    Thanks A Lot in Advance for help.

  2. Re: Seeting Up Multicast On W2K Prof.

    > I am trying to set up my development environment on my machine. It's
    windows 200
    > Professional.
    > Apart from admin server i have started two instances of weblogic on local

    machine.(they
    > are running on two different ports).
    > I need to configure Muticast settings for the cluster to make it work.
    > Any help on configuring Muticast on W2K professional will be highly

    appreciated.

    There is nothing to configure.

    If it doesn't work, try a different TTL, for example 0 (local) or 1
    (segment). If it still doesn't work, it's because the switch you are plugged
    into is telling Windows not to do any multicast, which somehow can even
    screw up TTL 0.

    Peace,

    Cameron Purdy
    Tangosol, Inc.
    http://www.tangosol.com/coherence.jsp
    Tangosol Coherence: Clustered Replicated Cache for Weblogic

    "Nav" wrote in message

+ Reply to Thread