EJB not clusterable - Weblogic

This is a discussion on EJB not clusterable - Weblogic ; I have a Stateless session bean which is being flagged with a "Conflict start: ....non clusterable and you have tried to bind more than once....". I am running WLS 7.0 SP1. How is this application to be made clusterable? Thanks....

  1. EJB not clusterable

    I have a Stateless session bean which is being flagged with a "Conflict start: ....non clusterable and you have tried to bind more than once....". I am running WLS 7.0 SP1. How is this application to be made clusterable? Thanks.

  2. Re: EJB not clusterable

    Hi,

    +Please check your weblogic-ejb-jar.xml file for clustering setting. You have
    to give following settings in your weblogic-ejb-jar.xml.

    true
    true

    By default these things are true.
    Check Weblogic document for details.
    Regds,
    Vikram
    Ted Nakon wrote:
    >I have a Stateless session bean which is being flagged with a "Conflict
    >start: ....non clusterable and you have tried to bind more than once....".
    > I am running WLS 7.0 SP1. How is this application to be made clusterable?
    > Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread