Hi:

I am trying to setup NodeManager to monitor a WLS. After finishing the configuration,

1) Start Node Manager
2) Start the Admin server
3) Start the Managed Server through the admin console
4) Kill the managed server process
The Node Manager restarted the Managed Server.

That's what it should do. I shutdown the Node Manager, Admin server, and the managed
server. After a few days, when I restart the Node Manger, it complained that "Cannot
detect the restartability of the managed server." Of cause it didn't restart the
killed managed server either.

I could not find out what's wrong. After I reinstalled WebLogic and reconfigured
the Node Manager, it started to work again. Unfortunately, the same problem happens
again with my second installation.

Please help. Thanks.

Yong