Can wlclient.jar be used in clustered environment? - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Can wlclient.jar be used in clustered environment? - Weblogic ; Can the wlclient.jar be used in a clustered environment? It appears to contain code related to clustering. The doco doesn't say that it can't but does explicitly say that the weblogic.jar can. Does anybody know?...

  1. Can wlclient.jar be used in clustered environment?

    Can the wlclient.jar be used in a clustered environment? It appears to contain
    code related to clustering. The doco doesn't say that it can't but does explicitly
    say that the weblogic.jar can. Does anybody know?

  2. Re: Can wlclient.jar be used in clustered environment?

    By wlclient.jar do you mean the output generated by ejbc having client stubs? If
    so you can use these for EJB clustering (only).

    "James Olsen" wrote:

    >Can the wlclient.jar be used in a clustered environment? It appears
    >to contain
    >code related to clustering. The doco doesn't say that it can't but does
    >explicitly
    >say that the weblogic.jar can. Does anybody know?

  3. Re: Can wlclient.jar be used in clustered environment?

    Ignore my previous response. Yes wlclient.jar supports clustering, transactions,
    security etc. See http://edocs.bea.com/wls/docs81/rmi_...pingThinClient
    for details.

    "James Olsen" wrote:

    >Can the wlclient.jar be used in a clustered environment? It appears
    >to contain
    >code related to clustering. The doco doesn't say that it can't but does
    >explicitly
    >say that the weblogic.jar can. Does anybody know?

+ Reply to Thread