Some of our code is trying to set a non-serializable object into the session while
we have replication across the cluster turned on. Once this happens (tried to
put a non-serializable object into the session) does the session replication just
some working all together, even for sessions (serializable and primatives) that
can be replicated. User are seeing session time out errors when the load balancer
switches them to another instance in the cluster but we never see this in conjunction
with a "All session objects should be serializable to replicate" exception. thanks
in advance
paul