Re: PeerGoneException on weblogic 6.1 sp4 cluster - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Re: PeerGoneException on weblogic 6.1 sp4 cluster - Weblogic ; "KEVIN" wrote... > sometimes when I start one managedserver of clusters , I meet this > error on STDOUT this error was not always happen,so I wanna to know > :is it a critical error, does it harm my application?) ...

  1. Re: PeerGoneException on weblogic 6.1 sp4 cluster

    "KEVIN" wrote...
    > sometimes when I start one managedserver of clusters , I meet this
    > error on STDOUTthis error was not always happen,so I wanna to know
    > :is it a critical error, does it harm my application?)
    >
    > weblogic.rjvm.PeerGoneException

    Kevin,

    I need more information to help you. What operating platform (OS,
    patch-level, etc.)? For example, AIX 5L V5.2 w/ AIX 5200-01; APAR
    IY39795. What version of what JVM? For example, IBM JDK 1.4.1 32bit
    (IY46202). Are there any other components involved in this
    architecture? For example, WebLogic Portal.

    Let me know...

    Brian J. Mitchell
    Systems Administrator
    TRX
    email: brian.mitchell@trx.com
    office: +1 404 327 7238
    mobile: +1 678 283 6530

  2. Re: PeerGoneException on weblogic 6.1 sp4 cluster

    it 's not the critical error , I even can't tell what 's the effect on
    the web application ,seems no problem ,just in log output

    the platform is solaris8 jdk131_08(hotspot),we make sure setup the
    server according the bea 's support configuration , and we just use
    wls server , no other bea products involved

    brian.mitchell@trx.com (Brian Mitchell) wrote in message news:...
    > "KEVIN" wrote...
    > > sometimes when I start one managedserver of clusters , I meet this
    > > error on STDOUTthis error was not always happen,so I wanna to know
    > > :is it a critical error, does it harm my application?)
    > >
    > > weblogic.rjvm.PeerGoneException

    > Kevin,
    >
    > I need more information to help you. What operating platform (OS,
    > patch-level, etc.)? For example, AIX 5L V5.2 w/ AIX 5200-01; APAR
    > IY39795. What version of what JVM? For example, IBM JDK 1.4.1 32bit
    > (IY46202). Are there any other components involved in this
    > architecture? For example, WebLogic Portal.
    >
    > Let me know...
    >

    > Brian J. Mitchell
    > Systems Administrator
    > TRX