Hello, currently I am having problems trying to use a RMI pinned service in a cluster
environment. My cluster consists of 2 servers. Version is WebLogic Server 6.1.2.0
SP2. My RMI pinned service is binded to server2. The RMI service is binded using
JNDI InitialContext to server2. And the RMI service is compiled to non-clusterable
mode.

When I am accessing the RMI service from server2, everything is fine. But once
I access it from server1, it does not work.

There is an error message displayed in server2:

And in server1, there is exceptions thrown:

java.rmi.NoSuchObjectException: RemoteInvokable - id: '454'

Start server side stack trace: java.rmi.NoSuchObjectException: RemoteInvokable
- id: '454' at weblogic.rjvm.RJVMImpl.dispatchRequest(RJVMImpl.ja va:698) at weblogic.rjvm.RJVMImpl.dispatch(RJVMImpl.java:666)
at weblogic.rjvm.ConnectionManagerServer.handleRJVM(C onnectionManagerSer ver.java:179)
at weblogic.rjvm.ConnectionManager.dispatch(Connectio nManager.java:737) at weblogic.rjvm.t3.T3JVMConnection.dispatch(T3JVMCon nection.java:453)
at weblogic.socket.PosixSocketMuxer.deliverGoodNews(P osixSocketMuxer.jav a:715)
at weblogic.socket.PosixSocketMuxer.processSockets(Po sixSocketMuxer.java :637)
at weblogic.socket.SocketReaderRequest.execute(Socket ReaderRequest.java: 24) at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThrea d.java:139) at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.ja va:120)
End server side stack trace

at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicOutboundRequest.sendRec eive(BasicOutboundR equest.java:85)
at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicRemoteRef.invoke(BasicR emoteRef.java:136) at weblogic.rmi.internal.ProxyStub.invoke(ProxyStub.j ava:35)
at $Proxy286.getManager(Unknown Source) at PSAClub.servlets.ClubManager.myDoPost(ClubManager. java:66)
at PSAClub.servlets.ClubGenericServlet.doPost(ClubGen ericServlet.java:11 8) at
PSAClub.servlets.ClubGenericServlet.doGet(ClubGene ricServlet.java:104 ) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:740)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:853) at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeSe rvlet(ServletStubIm
pl.java:265) at weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(Tail Filter.java:21)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter (FilterChainImpl.ja va:27)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.inv okeServlet(WebAppSe rvletContext.java:2501)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execu te(ServletRequestIm pl.java:2204)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThrea d.java:139) at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.ja va:120)

Can anyone advise on what is the problem with it. The strange thing is when the
"RMI service in server2" is accessed for the first time from server1, it works.
The "RMI service in server2" is initialised successfully. And everything works
fine.

But if the "RMI service in server2" is accessed for the first time from server2,
the errors indicated above will occur.