Clustering WLS 6.1 - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Clustering WLS 6.1 - Weblogic ; Hi All, I'm trying to clustering WLS 6.1. I have 2 Web servers, 2 Application servers, and 1 Admin servers. One of the web server is in the same machine with the admin server. And the other servers are in ...

  1. Clustering WLS 6.1

    Hi All,

    I'm trying to clustering WLS 6.1. I have 2 Web servers, 2 Application servers,
    and 1 Admin servers. One of the web server is in the same machine with the admin
    server. And the other servers are in separate machine.
    I want to make 2 clusters, one is the cluster for the web server, and the other
    is for the app server.
    I already set the clustering in the admin server. What I would like to know, do
    I need to set the clustering configuration in each server??

    Thanx in advanced.

    Regards,

    Mellfiena.S

  2. Re: Clustering WLS 6.1

    Mellfiena.S wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I'm trying to clustering WLS 6.1. I have 2 Web servers, 2 Application servers,
    > and 1 Admin servers. One of the web server is in the same machine with the admin
    > server. And the other servers are in separate machine.
    > I want to make 2 clusters, one is the cluster for the web server, and the other
    > is for the app server.
    > I already set the clustering in the admin server. What I would like to know, do
    > I need to set the clustering configuration in each server??
    >
    > Thanx in advanced.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Mellfiena.S

    I am not sure what you mean by I already set the clustering in the admin
    server.

    1. You have to create two clusters.
    2. Then you make each web server part of cluster 1 and each application
    server part of cluster 2.

    Hope this makes sense.

    Cheers,

    -- Prasad