How to de-cluster WLS servers in Weblogic 5.1 version? - Weblogic

This is a discussion on How to de-cluster WLS servers in Weblogic 5.1 version? - Weblogic ; Hi All, We have a WLS cluster that has two Weblogic 5.1 servers running in single server mode. Both the servers are physically running on different servers, now I would like to disable the clustering in the two Weblogic servers ...

  1. How to de-cluster WLS servers in Weblogic 5.1 version?

    Hi All,

    We have a WLS cluster that has two Weblogic 5.1 servers running in single server mode. Both the servers are physically running on different servers, now I would like to disable the clustering in the two Weblogic servers due to some configuration & web server problem.
    Platform: Windows NT servers, Weblogic 5.1(SP8).

    Please provide any suggestions on this.

    Thanks in advance,
    Sreenivas

  2. Re: How to de-cluster WLS servers in Weblogic 5.1 version?

    sreenivas wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > We have a WLS cluster that has two Weblogic 5.1 servers running in single server mode. Both the servers are physically running on different servers, now I would like to disable the clustering in the two Weblogic servers due to some configuration & web server problem.
    > Platform: Windows NT servers, Weblogic 5.1(SP8).
    >
    > Please provide any suggestions on this.
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Sreenivas

    Just remove clustering properties both from command line and the
    properties files.

+ Reply to Thread