hi all
I use function taskSpawn start a new task, and set stack size to 4M, also i have declare about 500K global variables, when this task start, some of the global variable's value been modified at random, i think that the stack is overflow, my environment is :vxworks version 5.5, tornado version 2.2 for PPC.
my question is:
- what is the maximum size i can declare for global variables, if i want more size for global variables, such as 1M, how could i do?
- what is the maximum heap size and stack size supported by vxworks os, if my memory space is enough.

thanks.