Cant create SOCKET in VXWORX - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Cant create SOCKET in VXWORX - VxWorks ; Hey evryone! I'm a beginner user in Vxworx, and I stock in some ERROR while try to set SOCKET in the line: (sFd = socket (AF_INET, SOCK_STREAM, 0)==ERROR) the result is true, which mean the C cant create the socket. ...

  1. Question vxworx, create SOCKET return "to many open file"

    Hey evryone!
    I'm a beginner user in Vxworx, and I stock in some ERROR while try to set SOCKET
    in the line:

    (sFd = socket (AF_INET, SOCK_STREAM, 0)==ERROR)
    the result is true, which mean the C cant create the socket.

    I tried all the options, like SOCK_UDP and etc.

    perror("SOCKET") return ERROR=0x18
    which meen by the ERROR table "to many open file"

    but I dont exceed the limit which had been setted in the configAll.h:

    "#define NUM_FILES 50 /* max 50 files open simultaneously */"

    The compilation and the download where just fine.

    any idea?

    maby it is something relative to the configuration?

    i'm using PC32diab in the project setting

    thanks!!!
    Last edited by motish5; 10-16-2010 at 08:29 PM.

+ Reply to Thread