Watch Dog Timer Interrupt - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Watch Dog Timer Interrupt - VxWorks ; Hi... I am using VxWorks6.6 for BSP Development of VPX series. Through console Watch Dog interrupt is working. But, Through application it is not working... Pls help..... How will I debug this problem? Can Any problem create due to intConnect() ...

  1. Watch Dog Timer Interrupt

    Hi...

    I am using VxWorks6.6 for BSP Development of VPX series.
    Through console Watch Dog interrupt is working. But, Through application it is not working...

    Pls help.....

    How will I debug this problem?

    Can Any problem create due to intConnect() function? Becoz, I am not using vxbIntConnect() in application.

    Thanx in advance.....

  2. Smile Re: Watch Dog Timer Interrupt

    Quote Originally Posted by ankit_parmar View Post
    Hi...

    I am using VxWorks6.6 for BSP Development of VPX series.
    Through console Watch Dog interrupt is working. But, Through application it is not working...

    Pls help.....

    How will I debug this problem?

    Can Any problem create due to intConnect() function? Becoz, I am not using vxbIntConnect() in application.

    Thanx in advance.....
    Hello,
    i guess you checked the kenel config for that (about the WD).
    anyway, i think i remember there was a problem in VxWorks 6.6 with the WD, so login to windriver site and look for updates for your vxworks 6.6.

    another thing is that you try to active the WD inside an interapt. this will not work unless you have enable nesting interapts. it works through console because it is surely not an interapt there...

    good luck,
    Eli

+ Reply to Thread