Simple RTP causes watchdog timeout on RAD750 running vxWorks6.6 - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Simple RTP causes watchdog timeout on RAD750 running vxWorks6.6 - VxWorks ; I have a simple RTP that I am attempting to run. I've tried various variations, but the simplest is as shown: while(1) { i++; taskDelay(100); } Executing this from both the host console (in the cmd interface via rtp exec) ...

  1. Simple RTP causes watchdog timeout on PPC604 running vxWorks6.6

    I have a simple RTP that I am attempting to run. I've tried various variations, but the simplest is as shown:

    while(1) {
    i++;
    taskDelay(100);
    }

    Executing this from both the host console (in the cmd interface via rtp exec) and in code using rtpSpawn causes my unit to become unresponsive and watchdog timeout. The priority is set to 200.

    I have replaced the i++ with a printf statement, which I have seen print about 5-6 times prior to the target server disconnecting.

    Anyone have any ideas of what I could be doing wrong?

    Thanks
    Last edited by richebarry; 07-18-2010 at 06:33 AM.

+ Reply to Thread