Hi,
Recently, I am debugging a BSP based on MPC8313E(edited from ads834x BSP packags) and get some problems. I am using evaluation version about workbench 3.0 and vxworks 6.6. Please give me some helps, thanks.
The vxworks image edition based on rom-Resident can work, but another edition based on rom can't work. And during debugging, I find that the running code text data in RAM which is copied from FLASH space can change to other data (but a little and random, moreover, RAM configuration is tested true) and finally program aborts.
I can't understand that. Is it the reason for evaluation version about vxworks6.6? And is it others about MMU or CACHE? What codes can affect RAM data changes?
Please give me some suggestions!!
Thanks a lot!