Hi all,

I'm currently developing in C++ for the VxWorks OS (using the Zinc graphics library). Ideally, I would like to be able to display a PDF file to the user. I've done some searching and have not found any libraries or support for this for the VxWorks OS. Manually parsing the PDF file and then manually reconstructing a visual representation of the data seems incredibly tedious. Does anyone have any recommendations for libraries that would accomplish this? By the way, I only need reading capabilities (displaying too would be a plus). I know many libraries for other platforms offer editing of PDF files, but that is outside the scope of what I'm working on.

I appreciate any help or advice!