Hi
I have following question regarding to Signal Handler.

1) I have used sigaction apis to enable my signal hadler. i.e. I call a siganl handling function on occurence of Signal.
On testing the Signal handler with the following piece of code, I am trying to overflow the stack with this piece fo code

recur()
{
recur();
}

the Signal Handler is not invoked at all and my RTP goes for a toss.
In actual a SIG 11 segmentation violation shall be generated and RTP should not be killed.

But on testing the code with this simple piece of code

testFunc()
{
int i=60;
int arr[5];
while(i-->0)
arr[i]=i;

}

I get seg violation and my signal handler is invoked.

Any comments why my signal handler is not getting invoked.