I have vxworks(trial version) on windows xp, i have written a simple client-server program in vxworks. When i compile i am getting following errors:
Undefined reference to bind, socket, sendto, recvfrom, hostgetByName, inet_addr..
When i download the same i am getting error as follows
Unresolved symbols encountered while downloading
Errors while downloading C:/Tornado/target/proj/Project25/default/clientserver.o

I guess it may be linking error. Plz kindly tell me which library to link? How to link that library(Plz explain in detatil)?