Downloading Error - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Downloading Error - VxWorks ; Hi all, I have written UDP clientserver program. I can compile successfully with warnings saying Implicit declaration of sendto, socket, recvfrom, bind, gettimeofday, taskSpawn functions eventhough i have included corresponding headerfiles. When i download i will get the following error: ...

  1. Question Downloading Error

    Hi all,

    I have written UDP clientserver program. I can compile successfully with warnings saying
    Implicit declaration of sendto, socket, recvfrom, bind, gettimeofday, taskSpawn functions
    eventhough i have included corresponding headerfiles.
    When i download i will get the following error:

    Unresolved symbols encountered while downloading

    Errors while downloading C:/Tornado/target/proj/Project22/SIMNTgnu/Project22.out:
    _sendto
    _socket
    _recvfrom
    _bind
    _gettimeofday
    _inet_addr

    Plz guide me,

    Regards,
    Vinaykumar

  2. Re: Downloading Error

    Did you check CONFIGURATION for including standard socket lib.?

+ Reply to Thread