Hi Guys,
I am having problem compiling with with -frepo the linker yealds for undefined references to template functions.
One of the notes that mentioned in vxworks docs is that this flag should be used with ccarch and not ldarch.
Does anyone knows why?
The alternate solution for unresolved references is to use LD_PARTIAL_FLAGS for linking, but then the file that is created is not ELF file. Any idea why is that so?
Does anyone knows is there any solution for this problem as a result of linking with LD_PARTIAL_FLAGS?
BTW, it seems that the flag "fmerge-templates" is not supported in vxworks 5.4.
(We are working with vxworks 5.4 and tornado 2.0.2, make output should be vxWorks.st)
Thank you,
Regards.