Hi All,
I am trying to setup the WDB connection on with image on Dual power PC 405. i have done the following changes in the config.h file of the BSP.

In config.h Edit the Default bootline as follows;
#define DEFAULT_BOOT_LINE "tsfs(0,0) host:vxWorks"

/* For tsfs Boot */

#undef CONSOLE_TTY
#define CONSOLE_TTY NONE

#undef WDB_TTY_CHANNEL
#define WDB_TTY_CHANNEL 0/1 (depends on the UART's (UART1 = 0 /UART2 = 1)in the target Board)

#undef WDB_COMM_TYPE
#define WDB_COMM_TYPE WDB_COMM_SERIAL

#define INCLUDE_TSFS_BOOT
#define INCLUDE_TSFS_BOOT_VIO_CONSOLE

#undef WDB_TTY_BAUD
#define WDB_TTY_BAUD 57600

/* End of tsfs boot */

when i tried to build the system with this BSP from workbench. this is showing me error.

undefined reference to sysSerialChanGet.

I have searched this function that is in sysSerial.c file in BSP. i do not how to compile with the options from workbench.

Any help/pointers will be highly appreciated...

Regards
yash