Hi All,

Ok, here is a bit of a strange one. I'm looking at moving some delphi
code to vxworks 6.6 (on PowerPC). Anyone had any luck doing anything
like this with Free Pascal/GNU Pascal or an Object Pascal to C++
converter?

Most of the code I'm porting is from Borland C++ builder however the
project managed to suck in a few of the delphi objects too, probably
on the order of about 6-7k lines. Quite a bit of code really and not
something I want to manually port if I can avoid it - particularly
because I'll then have to support the same functionality in code
bases.

I wish everyone used standard C++...

Thanks in advance for any suggestions - I'll be shocked if anyone has
actually done this before though!

Cheers,

Stuart.