plx9030; - VxWorks

This is a discussion on plx9030; - VxWorks ; Hi All Recently I started device driver for PLX9030 on vxWorks5.4 at PC (x86) target. Normally it succeeded scan throughout - pciFindDevice(0x10b5, 0x9030, i, &busNo,&devNo,&fncNo) then I can get full information such as BAR0~5, Interrupt and so on. But I ...

  1. plx9030;

    Hi All

    Recently I started device driver for PLX9030 on vxWorks5.4 at PC (x86)
    target.
    Normally it succeeded scan throughout
    - pciFindDevice(0x10b5, 0x9030, i, &busNo,&devNo,&fncNo)
    then I can get full information such as BAR0~5, Interrupt and so on.

    But I can not access any addredd which based on BAR0~5.

    In my guess, I have configure PLX9030 itself to access its register
    and so on.

    Does anyone have experience about this one?

    Any commend is highly appreciated..
    thanks experts..

    BR Kevin

  2. Re: plx9030;

    On Nov 3, 10:54*am, kevin wrote:
    > Hi All
    >
    > Recently I started device driver for PLX9030 on vxWorks5.4 at PC (x86)
    > target.
    > Normally it succeeded scan throughout
    > * * * * - pciFindDevice(0x10b5, 0x9030, i, &busNo,&devNo,&fncNo)
    > then I can get full information such as BAR0~5, Interrupt and so on.
    >
    > But I can not access any addredd which based on BAR0~5.
    >
    > In my guess, I have configure PLX9030 itself to access its register
    > and so on.
    >
    > Does anyone have experience about this one?
    >
    > Any commend is highly appreciated..
    > thanks experts..
    >
    > BR Kevin

    Once you know the BAR0-5 address, you need to add them to the memory
    map
    table. I exactly do not remember the name of the file, look for
    variable some thing like sysMemMapTbl or sysLib.c. You should be able
    to access the memory.
    Ranga

+ Reply to Thread