Tornado 2.2 compiler cannot open softlink (shotcut) include file - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Tornado 2.2 compiler cannot open softlink (shotcut) include file - VxWorks ; Hi, I am using Tornado 2.2 compiler on Windows XP platform. The compiler always fails to open the symbolic include file. It woks on the WIndow NT platform. How can I fix this issue? Thanks....

  1. Tornado 2.2 compiler cannot open softlink (shotcut) include file

    Hi,
    I am using Tornado 2.2 compiler on Windows XP platform. The compiler always
    fails to open the symbolic include file. It woks on the WIndow NT platform.
    How can I fix this issue? Thanks.

  2. Re: Tornado 2.2 compiler cannot open softlink (shotcut) include file

    Joo wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I am using Tornado 2.2 compiler on Windows XP platform. The compiler always
    > fails to open the symbolic include file. It woks on the WIndow NT platform.
    > How can I fix this issue? Thanks.

    I am quite surprised to see you write that the shortcut (called a
    symbolic link in Unix/Linux terms) worked on Windows NT. A shortcut
    has never worked for me on any version of DOS or Windows. I advise
    that you not use the shortcut at all.

    Regards,
    Bill

+ Reply to Thread