Hi,

I'm debugging a problem with workbench. Memory is getting corrupted at an
address consistently and I would like to know what's writing to that
address. There is something called a "data breakpoint" that I'm trying to
use. I'm doing this in system mode which doesn't seem to work well in
general but I tried in task mode as well and didn't have any luck either.

What I did was define a dummy global and set it to the address in question
such as "UINT32 GlDummyAddress = 0xabcd1234;" I tried to set the data
breakpoint on that variable but it never breaks. If I dump the memory in the
debugger and various times I can see that it is changing.

What am I doing wrong? Any help is appreciated.

Rick