small cheap systems for vxworks - VxWorks

This is a discussion on small cheap systems for vxworks - VxWorks ; Hey all....what is the smallest, cheapest architecture or board you know of which is capable of running Vxworks (any version will do)....??.....am wanting to experiment with micros, but don't want to go overboard as I already wasted my budget on ...

  1. small cheap systems for vxworks

    Hey all....what is the smallest, cheapest architecture or board you
    know of which is capable of running Vxworks (any version will
    do)....??.....am wanting to experiment with micros, but don't want to
    go overboard as I already wasted my budget on other stuff!

  2. Re: small cheap systems for vxworks

    On Oct 14, 8:16*pm, andersod2 wrote:
    > Hey all....what is the smallest, cheapest architecture or board you
    > know of which is capable of running Vxworks (any version will
    > do)....??.....am wanting to experiment with micros, but don't want to
    > go overboard as I already wasted my budget on other stuff!

    The computer you used to post this message will probably run vxWorks.
    How will you afford vxWorks is what I'm wondering?

    HTH
    GV

+ Reply to Thread