How to get the sd memory size ? - VxWorks

This is a discussion on How to get the sd memory size ? - VxWorks ; I want to get the total size and free size of a sd card . And the DOSFS dev has been created on the sd card. I don't know what interfaces can be used. Can anyway please guide me for ...

  1. How to get the sd memory size ?

    I want to get the total size and free size of a sd card .
    And the DOSFS dev has been created on the sd card.
    I don't know what interfaces can be used.
    Can anyway please guide me for the same.

    Thanks

    bling

  2. Re: How to get the sd memory size ?

    On 1013, 617, fbldbl2...@yahoo.com.cn wrote:
    > I want to get the total size and free size of a sd card .
    > And the DOSFS dev has been created on the sd card.
    > I don't know what interfaces can be used.
    > Can anyway please guide me for the same.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > bling

    There are several functions to get disk info such as chkdsk, ioctl,
    statfs.

    I hope it is helpful.

+ Reply to Thread