the return value of muxTkCookieGet - VxWorks

This is a discussion on the return value of muxTkCookieGet - VxWorks ; while we using the END driver through the MUX, there should be a END_OBJ structure. I check the reference of vxworks and find function "muxTkCookieGet" which return the structure we want but when I put this function into implementation, the ...

  1. the return value of muxTkCookieGet

    while we using the END driver through the MUX, there should be a
    END_OBJ structure.
    I check the reference of vxworks and find function "muxTkCookieGet"
    which return the structure we want
    but when I put this function into implementation, the return is always
    NULL
    I hope anyone can tell me why did this problem appear?

  2. Re: the return value of muxTkCookieGet

    Hi

    I use the following to get the END object

    pEnd = endFindByName("gei",0);

    HB

    "crescent" wrote in message
    > while we using the END driver through the MUX, there should be a
    > END_OBJ structure.
    > I check the reference of vxworks and find function "muxTkCookieGet"
    > which return the structure we want
    > but when I put this function into implementation, the return is always
    > NULL
    > I hope anyone can tell me why did this problem appear?

+ Reply to Thread