use function defined in a VIP in a bootLoader Project - VxWorks

This is a discussion on use function defined in a VIP in a bootLoader Project - VxWorks ; Hello, I have created a Bootloader Project and a VIP project. I have to use function defined in my VIP in sysLib.c but the problem is that a complilation error. Is anybody could help me?...

  1. use function defined in a VIP in a bootLoader Project

    Hello,

    I have created a Bootloader Project and a VIP project. I have to use
    function defined in my VIP in sysLib.c but the problem is that a
    complilation error.

    Is anybody could help me?

  2. Re: use function defined in a VIP in a bootLoader Project

    On Oct 6, 6:51*pm, nicolas.min...@googlemail.com wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have created a Bootloader Project and a VIP project. I have to use
    > function defined in my VIP in sysLib.c but the problem is that a
    > complilation error.
    >
    > Is anybody could help me?

    hi,

    pls specify in details what you are actually looking for.

    -Giri.

+ Reply to Thread