how to search for a file in a directory? - VxWorks

This is a discussion on how to search for a file in a directory? - VxWorks ; Hi, One of my application has the requirement to search for a file in a directory?I am using dosFS. Is there any function to do that? I can use open() but it may pose some problems. (open returns error if ...

  1. how to search for a file in a directory?

    Hi,

    One of my application has the requirement to search for a file in a
    directory?I am using dosFS. Is there any function to do that?
    I can use open() but it may pose some problems. (open returns error if
    it is already open or access problem).

    Thank you,
    Prashanth

  2. Re: how to search for a file in a directory?

    Prashanth wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >One of my application has the requirement to search for a file in a
    >directory?I am using dosFS. Is there any function to do that?
    >I can use open() but it may pose some problems. (open returns error if
    >it is already open or access problem).
    >
    >Thank you,
    >Prashanth

    You may find that stat() gets you where you need to go.

    | two, one and one make one."

  3. Re: how to search for a file in a directory?

    I recently used opendir for tffs under vxWorks 6.6. No idea whether it
    works for dosFs.

    http://www.slac.stanford.edu/exp/gla...ef/dirLib.html

    HTH,
    Yakov