Hi Guys

Last resort posting:

I have one MVME board that has come in from the field, the board will
boot and load the OS from our BootP server just perfectly. I can ping
the ethernet interface of the MVME card with correct response however
whenever i try to communicate with the MVME card using our specific
software which tries to communicate over IP , the software will
timeout.

I have a second MVME card with exactly the same revision chips and
firmware, this card will communicate just fine. I am beginning to get
stuck as I have never seen an MVME card until last week.

Is there any diagnostic functions or any help you may be able to
provide in regards to troubleshooting an MVME card using VxWorks and
running across Ethernet?

Cheers