something wrong with the search results - VxWorks

This is a discussion on something wrong with the search results - VxWorks ; hi guys, is anyone experiencing a weird search results on this group? I typed in "pci" in the search box and enter. I got 1 search result. I typed "serial", i got 2. i dont know what's the problem. I ...

  1. something wrong with the search results

    hi guys,

    is anyone experiencing a weird search results on this group? I typed
    in "pci" in the search box and enter. I got 1 search result. I typed
    "serial", i got 2. i dont know what's the problem. I tried another
    computer. it's the same.

  2. Re: something wrong with the search results

    On Sep 4, 5:45*pm, AlexHo wrote:
    > hi guys,
    >
    > is anyone experiencing a weird search results on this group? I typed
    > in "pci" in the search box and enter. I got 1 search result. I typed
    > "serial", i got 2. i dont know what's the problem. I tried another
    > computer. it's the same.

    it's already back to normal. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread