undefined symbols in DIAB compiler !! - VxWorks

This is a discussion on undefined symbols in DIAB compiler !! - VxWorks ; Hi, My environment is Tornado2..2.1 with PPC603diab tool chain. My application is in C++ which has global constructors. I have generated a munch file for the same and linked my application with ilibrary libdiabcplus.a. Here, I get some unresolved symbols ...

  1. undefined symbols in DIAB compiler !!

    Hi,

    My environment is Tornado2..2.1 with PPC603diab tool chain.

    My application is in C++ which has global constructors. I have
    generated a munch file for the same and linked my application with
    ilibrary libdiabcplus.a.

    Here, I get some unresolved symbols when I download my object:

    __lsl64
    __lsr64
    __diab_atomic_enter
    __diab_atomic_restore
    __rta_longjmp
    __common_long_jmp

    I dont have any clue about these symbols.

    Please let me know if you have any points in this regard.

    Thank you !

    Regards
    Satish.

  2. Re: undefined symbols in DIAB compiler !!

    Not sure if this will do the trick, but try adding the
    INCLUDE_DIAB_INTRINSICS component to your project.

    satish....@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > My environment is Tornado2..2.1 with PPC603diab tool chain.
    >
    > My application is in C++ which has global constructors. I have
    > generated a munch file for the same and linked my application with
    > ilibrary libdiabcplus.a.
    >

    > Here, I get some unresolved symbols when I download my object:
    >
    > __lsl64
    > __lsr64
    > __diab_atomic_enter
    > __diab_atomic_restore
    > __rta_longjmp
    > __common_long_jmp
    >

    > I dont have any clue about these symbols.
    >
    > Please let me know if you have any points in this regard.
    >
    > Thank you !
    >
    > Regards
    > Satish.

  3. Re: undefined symbols in DIAB compiler !!

    On Aug 30, 6:14*pm, peter.mit...@gmail.com wrote:
    > Not sure if this will do the trick, but try adding the
    > INCLUDE_DIAB_INTRINSICS component to your project.
    >

    > satish....@gmail.com wrote:
    > > Hi,

    > > My environment is Tornado2..2.1 with PPC603diab tool chain.

    > > My application is in C++ which has global constructors. I have
    > > generated a munch file for the same and linked my application with
    > > ilibrary libdiabcplus.a.

    > > Here, I get some unresolved symbols when I download my object:

    > > __lsl64
    > > __lsr64
    > > __diab_atomic_enter
    > > __diab_atomic_restore
    > > __rta_longjmp
    > > __common_long_jmp

    > > I dont have any clue about these symbols.

    > > Please let me know if you have any points in this regard.

    > > Thank you !

    > > Regards
    > > Satish.- Hide quoted text -

    How to give this option? My application is downloadable application.

    Should this option added in BSP ?

    Please let me know.

    Regards
    Satish.

  4. Re: undefined symbols in DIAB compiler !!

    Satish,

    INCLUDE_DIAB_INTRINSICS is a component and as such has to be included
    in your VxWorks image. You can try adding #define
    INCLUDE_DIAB_INTRINSICS in your BSP's config.h. This will bring in
    this component's code and symbols and may (I stress _may_) solve your
    problem.

    --
    PAD

+ Reply to Thread