VxWorks 5.5.1 and SQLITE 3.6.1 - VxWorks

This is a discussion on VxWorks 5.5.1 and SQLITE 3.6.1 - VxWorks ; Hello all, I was wondering whether anyone has had any success with compiling and using the latest version of SQLITE with VxWorks and would be able to help with sorting out the problems I have, i.e.VxWorks doesn't have the following ...

  1. VxWorks 5.5.1 and SQLITE 3.6.1

    Hello all,
    I was wondering whether anyone has had any success with compiling
    and using the latest version of SQLITE with VxWorks and would be able
    to help with sorting out the problems I have, i.e.VxWorks doesn't have
    the following commands which are all used in SQLITE:
    fctrl
    dup
    fsync
    access
    getpid

    Cheers in advance,
    Ant

  2. Re: VxWorks 5.5.1 and SQLITE 3.6.1

    On Aug 20, 7:40*pm, Ant wrote:
    > Hello all,
    > * I was wondering whether anyone has had any success with compiling
    > and using the latest version of SQLITE with VxWorks and would be able
    > to help with sorting out the problems I have, i.e.VxWorks doesn't have
    > the following commands which are all used in SQLITE:
    > fctrl
    > dup
    > fsync
    > access
    > getpid
    >
    > Cheers in advance,
    > * Ant

    As far as i know, SQLITE is posix compatible. I have had a try, and
    the source code can be compiled in tornado environment directly.

  3. Re: VxWorks 5.5.1 and SQLITE 3.6.1

    On 23 Aug, 10:59, DongX...@gmail.com wrote:
    > On Aug 20, 7:40*pm, Ant wrote:
    >
    > > Hello all,
    > > * I was wondering whether anyone has had any success with compiling
    > > and using the latest version of SQLITE with VxWorks and would be able
    > > to help with sorting out the problems I have, i.e.VxWorks doesn't have
    > > the following commands which are all used in SQLITE:
    > > fctrl
    > > dup
    > > fsync
    > > access
    > > getpid

    > > Cheers in advance,
    > > * Ant

    > As far as i know, SQLITE is posix compatible. I have had a try, and
    > the source code can be compiled in tornado environment directly.

    I managed to compile it (once I remembered to add all the posix
    modules), but the commands I listed aren't part of vxworks as far as I
    can tell and they remain unlinked and missing when it tries to boot.

  4. Re: VxWorks 5.5.1 and SQLITE 3.6.1

    Hi I have compiled the Sqlite code for VxWorks, and also downloading
    succesfully, I am giving path for db file name which is present in
    host machine, but it is failing to open the db file.

    i anted to give my db file to sqlite..

    can anybody tell me how can do this ?

    where I need to place the db file?

    how to giveth db file path?

    It is very urgent for me..
    any small help will be greatly appreciated.

    THanks in advance..

    On Aug 26, 12:49 pm, Ant wrote:
    > On 23 Aug, 10:59, DongX...@gmail.com wrote:
    >

    > > On Aug 20, 7:40 pm, Ant wrote:

    > > > Hello all,
    > > > I was wondering whether anyone has had any success with compiling
    > > > and using the latest version ofSQLITEwith VxWorks and would be able
    > > > to help with sorting out the problems I have, i.e.VxWorks doesn't have
    > > > the following commands which are all used inSQLITE:
    > > > fctrl
    > > > dup
    > > > fsync
    > > > access
    > > > getpid

    > > > Cheers in advance,
    > > > Ant

    > > As far as i know,SQLITEis posix compatible. I have had a try, and
    > > the source code can be compiled in tornado environment directly.

    > I managed to compile it (once I remembered to add all the posix
    > modules), but the commands I listed aren't part of vxworks as far as I
    > can tell and they remain unlinked and missing when it tries to boot.

+ Reply to Thread