programming powerPC using VxWorks - VxWorks

This is a discussion on programming powerPC using VxWorks - VxWorks ; can anybody know how to integrate the asm coding for powerPC with vxworks.plz help me.Target processor is MPC8347E....

  1. programming powerPC using VxWorks

    can anybody know how to integrate the asm coding for powerPC with
    vxworks.plz help me.Target processor is MPC8347E.

  2. Re: programming powerPC using VxWorks

    On Aug 12, 11:26*am, vijay wrote:
    > can anybody know how to integrate the asm coding for powerPC with
    > vxworks.plz help me.Target processor is MPC8347E.

    hi,

    vxworks bsp has two most common and mandatory assembly files, names:
    romInit.s and sysALib.s

    assembly code for intiating processor will be written in these files.

    for better understanding refer vxworks bsp development manuals....

    revert back if help.

    regards,
    Giri Shankar

+ Reply to Thread