Hi, I want to start up my vxworks system in winxp. That is mean that I
can enter up the double system in a disk. So I can choose to enter
which system.Here is my boot.ini in winxp.
[boot loader]
timeout=5
default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOW S
[operating systems]
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows 2000
Professional" /noexecute=optin /fastdetect
Now I have make the bootrom.sys into the E: disk in win2000 by using
mkboot. Bootrom is done in tornado2.2 and vxworks is started from ata.
Also I have formated the E disk to fat format.
So change the boot.ini to the following:
[boot loader]
timeout=5
default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOW S
[operating systems]
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINNT="Microsoft Windows 2000
Professional" /noexecute=optin /fastdetect
e:\vxworks\bootrom.sys="start up vxworks"
But when I reboot my system, which prompt which system to enter, and I
choses "start up vxworks",but then it
prompt that "winnt\system32\ntoskrnl.exe damaged". I do not know the
reason. Maybe is the way that enter double system is not right. Any
one can give me a favor?
how to enter the double system in win2000.