Hi all,

I tried to compile STLport for vxWorks using gcc-2.96 which comes with
my vxWorks Tornado 2.2 installation. First of all I found that make
3.74 is too old to process the make files which come with STLport
5.1.5. I managed this by getting the newest make 3.81 from MinGW. But
now I am completely lost in all those make files. I think the cygming
configuration is not what I need because I must cross compile for
PPC405.

Can anybody give me a hint where I can find some instructions how to
setup the STLport make system for my needs?
Or even better can send me some example configuration files?

Sorry if these are stupid questions but I normally just use Tornado or
VisualStudio IDE to get my things work.

Thanks in advance,
Uwe