Debug Multiple task - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Debug Multiple task - VxWorks ; Hi, I am using a Historic tornado version 2.0 ( Historic ) , with GDB version 4.17(Fifth Edition). With this during debugging I can attach a task and debug it. When i tried to attach another task, it lost the ...

  1. Debug Multiple task

    Hi,

    I am using a Historic tornado version 2.0 ( Historic ) , with GDB
    version 4.17(Fifth Edition).
    With this during debugging I can attach a task and debug it.
    When i tried to attach another task, it lost the control, looks like I
    can not attach two tasks at a time.

    Is there any way to achive this or it works for one at a time task
    only.

    Regards,

    Shrikant

  2. Re: Debug Multiple task

    Hello pawar,

    starting another Tornado and connecting it to the target should do the
    trick.
    There is no way to attach to more than one task at a time from within
    one Tornado.

    This will work in Workbench. So there could be a chance to debug your
    "historic" vxworks using Workbench. :-)

    --
    BaSystem Martin Raabe
    E: Martin.RaabeB-a-S-y-s-t-e-mde