PCI Express Support in vxWorks - VxWorks

This is a discussion on PCI Express Support in vxWorks - VxWorks ; Hi All, I have an Intel board(Core2Duo) running with vxWorks 6.4 , I have gigabit ethernet card(GBE) on PCIe , My Question is weather we need any PCIe framework to be present just like PCI, to make GBE to work ...

  1. PCI Express Support in vxWorks

    Hi All,

    I have an Intel board(Core2Duo) running with vxWorks
    6.4 , I have gigabit ethernet card(GBE) on PCIe ,

    My Question is weather we need any PCIe framework to be
    present just like PCI, to make GBE to work properly on my board.

    Regards,
    Santosh M G.

  2. Re: PCI Express Support in vxWorks

    On Sep 24, 5:35 am, santoshma...@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I have an Intel board(Core2Duo) running with vxWorks
    > 6.4 , I have gigabit ethernet card(GBE) on PCIe ,
    >
    > My Question is weather we need any PCIe framework to be
    > present just like PCI, to make GBE to work properly on my board.

    For the most part, users who are running vxWorks on PCs are finding
    that the BIOS handles PCI express for them.
    You may need to tweak the BSP to recognize a specific PCI express card
    though, the device ID may different.

    HTH,
    GV

+ Reply to Thread