Windnet L2tp's Problem - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Windnet L2tp's Problem - VxWorks ; Illustration is given as followed in the l2tp specification-file: The PPP client dials into the LAC and then negotiates Link Control Protocol (LCP) with the PPP module on the LAC box. My Device has realized pppoe.The question is how I ...

  1. Windnet L2tp's Problem

    Illustration is given as followed in the l2tp specification-file:
    The PPP client dials into the LAC and then negotiates Link Control
    Protocol (LCP) with the PPP module on the LAC box.
    My Device has realized pppoe.The question is how I can dial my
    present ppp client into the LAC box

  2. Re: Windnet L2tp's Problem

    On 9月19日, 下午3时21分, voip.w...@163.com wrote:
    help!!