Has anyone successfully run the (Wind River) SingleStep BDM debugger
(V 7.6.2) under Windows Vista?

I have it working as far as accessing memory on the target, but when
trying to download the program file (.elf), I get an error:
".ou1": spawn to 'sorter' failed: No such file or directory

I assume this is saying there's a problem with the program spawning
off the 'sorter.exe' Windows executable in the cmd directory along
with the debugger (bdmp58.exe)

I've only seen this on my Vista machine. Am I going to need to
downgrade it to XP? And how is the best way to do that?

- Mike