problem while launching simulator - VxWorks

This is a discussion on problem while launching simulator - VxWorks ; Hi all, I am using Tornado 2.2 and I want tu use a simulated target server. I select VxSim Launch and then I got the message Checking License ...OK Error: clnttty_bufcreate can't open pipe Error: clnttty_bufcreate can't open pipe Error: ...

  1. problem while launching simulator

    Hi all,

    I am using Tornado 2.2 and I want tu use a simulated target server.
    I select VxSim Launch and then I got the message

    Checking License ...OK
    Error: clnttty_bufcreate can't open pipe
    Error: clnttty_bufcreate can't open pipe
    Error: clnttty_bufcreate can't open pipe
    Error: Remote system error; Error 65636
    Error: Backend initialization routine failed.
    Problem during Backend initialization
    Target Server will exit

    Following some advices from this newsgroup, I think that it is due to
    an udate of Windows XP SP2 ...
    Do you know how to know which update is the bad one ?

    Thanks for your help !!

    LA

  2. Re: problem while launching simulator

    On Sep 13, 3:08 pm, laure.am...@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I am using Tornado 2.2 and I want tu use a simulated target server.
    > I select VxSim Launch and then I got the message
    >
    > Checking License ...OK
    > Error: clnttty_bufcreate can't open pipe
    > Error: clnttty_bufcreate can't open pipe
    > Error: clnttty_bufcreate can't open pipe
    > Error: Remote system error; Error 65636
    > Error: Backend initialization routine failed.
    > Problem during Backend initialization
    > Target Server will exit
    >
    > Following some advices from this newsgroup, I think that it is due to
    > an udate of Windows XP SP2 ...
    > Do you know how to know which update is the bad one ?
    >
    > Thanks for your help !!
    >
    > LA

    Are you using a default simulator or trying to configure yourself?

  3. Re: problem while launching simulator

    I am using the default simulator.

    On 13 sep, 16:47, VKG wrote:
    > On Sep 13, 3:08 pm, laure.am...@gmail.com wrote:
    >

    > > Hi all,

    > > I am using Tornado 2.2 and I want tu use a simulated target server.
    > > I select VxSim Launch and then I got the message

    > > Checking License ...OK
    > > Error: clnttty_bufcreate can't open pipe
    > > Error: clnttty_bufcreate can't open pipe
    > > Error: clnttty_bufcreate can't open pipe
    > > Error: Remote system error; Error 65636
    > > Error: Backend initialization routine failed.
    > > Problem during Backend initialization
    > > Target Server will exit

    > > Following some advices from this newsgroup, I think that it is due to
    > > an udate of Windows XP SP2 ...
    > > Do you know how to know which update is the bad one ?

    > > Thanks for your help !!

    > > LA

    > Are you using a default simulator or trying to configure yourself?

+ Reply to Thread