How to boot vxworks on board From NAND Flash? - VxWorks

This is a discussion on How to boot vxworks on board From NAND Flash? - VxWorks ; My ARM board is s3c2410x without NOR Flash, does anyone get some ideas to boot vxworks from the NAND Flash? Thanks....

  1. How to boot vxworks on board From NAND Flash?

    My ARM board is s3c2410x without NOR Flash,
    does anyone get some ideas to boot vxworks from the NAND Flash?
    Thanks.

  2. Re: How to boot vxworks on board From NAND Flash?

    On 9 7 , 8 26 , Denven wrote:
    > My ARM board is s3c2410x without NOR Flash,
    > does anyone get some ideas to boot vxworks from the NAND Flash?
    > Thanks.

    you can use vivi or uboot to boot

+ Reply to Thread