Boot parameters - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Boot parameters - VxWorks ; Hi At startup, after pressing 'c', I get a list like this : boot device : processor number : host name : file name : inet on ethernet (e) : inet on backplane (b): .... Is there a function in ...

  1. Boot parameters

    Hi

    At startup, after pressing 'c', I get a list like this :

    boot device :
    processor number :
    host name :
    file name :
    inet on ethernet (e) :
    inet on backplane (b):

    Is there a function in VxWorks that can return the values set for each
    line?

    Alain

    Alain Migeon
    Please reverse alain and migeon for replying.

  2. Re: Boot parameters

    On Sep 7, 12:03 pm, Alain Migeon wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > At startup, after pressing 'c', I get a list like this :
    >
    > boot device :
    > processor number :
    > host name :
    > file name :
    > inet on ethernet (e) :
    > inet on backplane (b):
    >
    > Is there a function in VxWorks that can return the values set for each
    > line?
    >
    > Alain
    >
    > --
    > Alain Migeon
    > Please reverse alain and migeon for replying.

    #include
    #include

    BOOT_PARAMS bootparams;

    bootStringToStruct(sysBootLine, &bootparams);

  3. Re: Boot parameters

    In article <1189586625.796758.200440@y42g2000hsy.googlegroups. com>,
    anders.forsmoo@saabgroup.com says...

    > #include
    > #include
    >
    > BOOT_PARAMS bootparams;
    >
    > bootStringToStruct(sysBootLine, &bootparams);

    Many thanks.

    Alain

    Alain Migeon
    Please reverse alain and migeon for replying.

+ Reply to Thread