GNU COMPILER MALFUNCTIONS IN VXWORKS 6.3 - VxWorks

This is a discussion on GNU COMPILER MALFUNCTIONS IN VXWORKS 6.3 - VxWorks ; Hi, In GNU Compiled vxWorks Image, we are unable to execute the sysALib.s global functions. This malfunctions happens only in net download symbols but same problem disappears in bulit in symbol types. sysALib.s contains sysInByte/sysOutByte functions in assembly. These functions ...

  1. GNU COMPILER MALFUNCTIONS IN VXWORKS 6.3

    Hi,
    In GNU Compiled vxWorks Image, we are unable to execute the
    sysALib.s global functions. This malfunctions happens only in net
    download symbols but same problem disappears in bulit in symbol types.

    sysALib.s contains sysInByte/sysOutByte functions in assembly. These
    functions I am unable to use in GNU Compiled Image only in net
    download symbols. If try to access these functions in shell Undefined
    symbol error is displaying.

    Any clues or suggestion how to enable these. I am working in VxWorks
    6.3 and 2.5

    --Sadashiv

  2. Re: GNU COMPILER MALFUNCTIONS IN VXWORKS 6.3

    maybe something to do with your symbol tables are set wrong in your
    build. sorry can't remember specific options/menus, but maybe it helps.

+ Reply to Thread