Can anybody boot vxWorks using GRUB? - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Can anybody boot vxWorks using GRUB? - VxWorks ; Can anybody boot vxWorks using GRUB? I seemed that GRUB doesn't recognize bootable vxWroks Image. I need some advice!...

  1. Can anybody boot vxWorks using GRUB?

    Can anybody boot vxWorks using GRUB?
    I seemed that GRUB doesn't recognize bootable vxWroks Image.
    I need some advice!

  2. Re: Can anybody boot vxWorks using GRUB?

    On Aug 23, 5:11 pm, dzh wrote:
    > Can anybody boot vxWorks using GRUB?
    > I seemed that GRUB doesn't recognize bootable vxWroks Image.
    > I need some advice!

    Try to add parameters to GRUB boot line to see vxworks image as an ELF
    binary.
    something like

    rootnoverify (hd0,0)
    kernel --type= netbsd /vxworks

    Anyway, I had some problems with VxWorks DEFAULT_BOOT_LINE and nvram
    parameters for the etehrnet card...

    I hope someone was more lucky.

+ Reply to Thread