hi,all
In our team, we will create some functions with variable number of
arguments, which is like "vprintf". And then we build two libs under
Tornado 2.0 and Tornado 2.2 respectively.Then we will deliver them to
other teams.But we sometimes suffer from that these functions do make
the system fail because others may use a wrong lib by mistake, that
is ,their code is built under Torndo 2.2 for example but they linked a
lib under Tornado 2.0.

so we want to add some version info in our lib files.
1.Can gcc do the job automatically?
2.Or can someone give other solutions to this problem?

Thanks for any advice and thanks for reading this post...