I am working on Torndao 2.0 with Windweb server for my project. GUI
pages are created manually using HTML and Java script with back end
code written in c++.

Now my question is still now I have GUI pages in English language but
now I need to display pages depending on user selected language(i.e.
Chinese, Japanese, Norwegian etc) So how to add these language
support in my existing code ?

Do I need to look on the encoding schemes for displaying pages?I have
all the Unicode strings for all languages so how to display these
strings based on user's language. can you please redirect me to any
example if possible?

Thanks in advance.

-- Justin